Dr. Jen earned her MSW and PhD from the University of Washington in Seattle. Her research addresses the intersections of social work, gerontology, and sexuality and aims to improve the health and well-being of diverse aging populations with a particular focus on women and queer and trans communities.
- Adult development and aging
- Intergenerational practice
- Aging and sexuality
- End-of-life care
- Historical foundations of social work practice and policy
- And research methods and theory.
- Aging and the life course
- Health and well-being of LGBTQ older adults
- Bisexuality and later life
- Sexuality and sexual lives of older women
- Qualitative and mixed-methods research.